For Rollover Effects
What you need
- Adobe Muse CC
- .zip extractor (WinRaR, WinZip etc.)
How to use
- Extract the downloaded zip file to any folder you want.
- Run Adobe Muse. Navigate to Window > Library located at the top to open the Library window.
- Click Import Muse Library located at the bottom-left of the Library window and browse the downloaded widget (Rollover Effects.MULIB).
- Choose an effect, drag and drop it on the canvas and tweak the settings.
- After naming (or leaving to default) your widget, highlight the element (image, button, text, etc.) you want the effect to be applied. Navigate to Window > Graphic Styles to open its window and click Create a new style from the attributes applied located at the bottom and put the name that you named to your widget.